Eligibility requirements for nomination into the APA Hall of Fame:
- Evaluation will be based on APA accomplishments ONLY !!
- Win one, or place at three Championships.
- Compete in APA pulls for a minimum of three years.
* Minimum of five regular class pulls from January 1st - October 31st equals one year.
- Guidelines will include DOY, Championship Results, Seasonal Accomplishments.
- Dogs Record Against Caliber of Competition & Longevity of the Dogs Career in the APA.
- Dogs must be retired one full season.
Hall of Fame Committee
- Mark Rash
- Missy Villines
- Dwayne Walker
- Ricky Villines
- Mike Perkins
- Tony Arnaud
A minimum of six out of eight votes are required for induction into the Hall of Fame.
The evaluation and voting process will take place after November 1st for dogs that have become
eligible at the end of each season.